Mike’s Smoked Paprika Polenta ChickenPosted: January 31, 2017
Mike’s Smoked Paprika Polenta Chicken
boneless chicken breast
provolone cheese (or shredded mozzarella)
- Make your favorite polenta recipe. If you don’t have one, I recommend Ina Garten’s.
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces. Season it with smoked paprika.
- Cook the chicken in a skillet seasoned with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, heat the spaghetti sauce.
- Put the polenta on a plate. Cover it with the spaghetti sauce. Add the chicken. Cover with a slice of provolone or shredded mozzarella.
- Microwave 45 seconds to melt the cheese. Serve.