Mike’s Smoked Paprika Polenta ChickenPosted: January 31, 2017 Filed under: Cooking, Recipes Leave a comment
I first created this recipe back in 2009. It’s simple and tasty. The nice thing is that you can make it in whatever quantity you need.
Mike’s Smoked Paprika Polenta Chicken
boneless chicken breast
provolone cheese (or shredded mozzarella)
- Make your favorite polenta recipe. If you don’t have one, I recommend Ina Garten’s.
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces. Season it with smoked paprika.
- Cook the chicken in a skillet seasoned with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, heat the spaghetti sauce.
- Put the polenta on a plate. Cover it with the spaghetti sauce. Add the chicken. Cover with a slice of provolone or shredded mozzarella.
- Microwave 45 seconds to melt the cheese. Serve.