pressure cooker chicken molePosted: March 27, 2017
Pressure Cooker Chicken Mole
- Fresh or thawed chicken breasts, cut into four strips, about 8 oz total
- mole sauce, 8 oz container
- brown rice
- Spoon half of the mole into a bowl. Mix with enough water to make a sauce to your liking.
- Coat the chicken in the mole sauce.
- Heat 2 cups of water in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Put the rack in the electric pressure cooker. Add the water. Put the chicken on the rack.
- Set the pressure cooker to 10 minutes on High.
- Allow natural pressure release for 10 minutes, and then do a manual pressure release.
- Serve with brown rice.